Guide 6502 CPN – Offshore glove
A cut, puncture, and needle protected glove made of soft synthetic leather with extra PVC reinforcement for increased durability and better grip. Pre-curved fingers give good comfort. Alycore technology on the inside of the hand, over the fingertips and on the back of the hand protects the palm and a part of the back of the hand from needles and sharp objects. TPR protection on the knuckles and fingers for increased mechanical protection. Long model with tight-fitting cuff.
- 8 layers of Alycore in the palm.
- 4 layers of Alycore on the palmside of the fingers and over the fingertips .
- 2 layers of Alycore on the back of the hand.
- TPR impact protection on the fingers and knuckles.
- PVC reinforcement in the palm.
- Pre-shaped fingers.
Heavy metal industry, offshore and construction where there is a risk of puncture and cut injuries.
Cut, puncture, and needle protection Alycore technology as illustrated, 8/4/2 layers
Palm Chamoude Palm reinforcement PVC Back of hand Spandex Knuckle protection TPR Lining Polyester Sides of fingers Chamoude Back of thumb Terry cloth